Episode 06 – Lucas Simons : On being an unstoppable successful changemaker
Episode 6 of the Engineer Podcast is in English. My guest is Lucas Simons, environmental engineer, changemaker and the owner of 4 companies. His mission is to instigate big change & impact. He tells about his journey, his gift, his vision and about what motivates him. And how to focus and about the secret of life which is available to all.
With his companies he strives to have more sustainable industries and educating a new generation of changemakers providing them with the right mindset and the right tools. In this podcast he tells how he has started in the certification of sustainable coffee, then multiple systems and now market systems.
Yes! I missed my train!
Lucas says that his success is based on his state, his being and his thinking. By missing a train you can be angry but you can also enjoy the extra time to watch people or drink a cup of coffee. So how do you influence your thinking? First you need to choose what to focus on. Next question the meaning of this happening. Third notice your posture. In the podcast he explains how this helped him to become the person he is and will be.
Click here for the show notes of episode 6 with the best quotes from Lucas Simons.
- NewForesight: http://www.newforesight.com/
- UTZ: https://utz.org/
- Lotus Notes: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Notes
- Johnny Cash, A Boy Named Sue: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMgEEASoWQ
- The world bank: http://www.worldbank.org/
- World Factbook: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
- Nijenrode: https://www.nyenrode.nl/
- TIAS: https://www.tias.edu/
- University of Utrecht: https://www.uu.nl/
- HAS: https://has.nl/nl
- E.T.: https://www.tonyrobbins.com/productivity-performance/stop-wasting-your-time/
- One World Academy: http://www.oneworldacademy.com/
- Experience a beautiful on September 10th, 2017: http://succesgids.nl/ananda-giri-the-power-of-being/
- Soul Sync: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDd-aGJ0CfE
- SCOPEinsight: http://www.scopeinsight.com
- ThrivingCoalitions: https://www.linkedin.com/company/11052562/
- NLP: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuro-linguistic_programming
- The 5 minute journal: https://www.zilvold.com/5-minute-journal/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lucas_Simons
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucassimons/
- Ashoka: https://www.ashoka.org/en/fellow/lucas-simons
- World Economic Forum: https://www.weforum.org/people/lucas-simons/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucas Simons @ TEDxGouda: https://youtu.be/P9lfhoeOz8k
I would appreciate it if you would leave a review of this podcast. By doing this you’re helping me to make this podcast more visible.
Do you have questions or feedback? Or do you have suggestions for a subject or guest? Mail me email@example.com or tweet to @FreekZilvold