Hoe je jouw mindset verheft

Zilvold Coaching & Training Blog Mindset

“Het ligt aan je mindset”. Dat is iets wat ik heel vaak hoor.
Wat is mindset nu precies? In dit artikel leg ik je het uit en geef ik je een aantal unieke technieken om je mindset te verheffen van een gefixeerde mindset naar een mindset waar meer mogelijkheden zijn om te groeien.

Share Button
Continue reading →

How to Elevate your Mindset

Zilvold Coaching & Training Blog Mindset

“It depends on your mindset.” That’s something I hear a lot. What exactly is mindset? In this article, I will explain it to you and give you some unique techniques to elevate your mindset from a fixed mindset to a mindset where there are more opportunities to grow.

Share Button
Continue reading →

Maak een sprong in teamgroei

Zilvold Coaching & Training Blog team groei

Samenvatting:Tijdens een kort bezoek aan de garage ontdekte ik een bijzonder voorbeeld van hoe een team aan ontwikkeling doet om meer plezier, vertrouwen en respect tijdens het werk te ervaren. Ze huurden geen coach of trainer in maar deden iets anders. Dit artikel is in misschien geen goede pitch voor mijn diensten maar ik denk…

Share Button
Continue reading →

Take a Leap in Team Growth

Zilvold Coaching & Training Blog Team growth

During a short visit to the garage, I discovered a remarkable example of how a team develops to experience more joy, trust, and respect at work. They did not hire a coach or trainer but did something else. This article may not be a good pitch for my services, but I think it can be important for any team to grow and develop.

Share Button
Continue reading →

Sleutelfactoren voor een succesvol familiebedrijf

Zilvold Coaching & Consulting successful family business

Slechts 8% van de familiebedrijven zijn na meerdere generaties nog succesvol. In dit artikel leg ik uit wat de succesvolle familiebedrijven doen wat de andere 92% niet.

Share Button
Continue reading →

Key Factors for a Successful Family Business

Zilvold Coaching & Training Blog succesfactors of family businesses

Only 8% of family businesses are still successful after several generations. In this article, I explain what successful family businesses do that the other 92% do not.

Share Button
Continue reading →

16 redenen om je Waarom NIET te ontdekken

Vaak hoor ik dat mensen niet geïnteresseerd zijn om hun Waarom te ontdekken. Ze hebben talloze redenen variërend van “het schijnt een hype te zijn” tot “Ik heb al een purpose”. In dit artikel heb ik 16 redenen voor je verzameld om je eigen Waarom niet te ontdekken. Misschien zijn ze herkenbaar.

Share Button
Continue reading →

16 Reasons NOT to Discover your WHY

Zilvold Coaching & Training Blog

I often hear that people are not interested in discovering their WHY. They have numerous reasons ranging from “it seems to be a hype” to “I already have a purpose.” In this article, I have collected 16 reasons not to discover your own WHY. Maybe you can recognize some of them.

Share Button
Continue reading →

Een sterk verhaal

Zilvold Coaching &Training Blog Een sterk verhaal

Waarom overdrijven onze verhalen? Is het goed of slecht? In dit artikel deel ik een goed verhaal met je en waarom het soms nuttig kan zijn om te overdrijven, en waarom liegen schadelijk is.

Share Button
Continue reading →

A Tall Tale

Zilvold Coaching & Training Blog exaggeration & lying

Why do we exaggerate stories? Is it good or bad? In this article, I am sharing a good story with you and why it can be helpful to exaggerate sometimes, and why it is harmful to lie.

Share Button
Continue reading →